Summer on the Farm
The Sunflower, Zinnia, Rose & Cut Flower Experience
The Great Potato Dig is back!
Saturday's & Sunday's only, and Columbus Day Monday, 10 am to 6 pm.
Last picking bags sold at 4:30 pm.
☆ Pick-your-own Potatoes and for an additional $5.00 per plastic quart container full of potatoes, we can turn them into French Fries for you right on the spot! Take the rest of the potatoes you picked home! (We will dig the potatoes to the top of the ground, all you need to do is pick them.) See our Picking Bag pricing below. Every person entering does need to have their own picking bag.
- Access to the Farm and Farm Animals
- Access to the Picking Fields
- Access to the Fire Pits
- Play Corral
- Duck Races
- Caterpillar Slide
- Sports Center Ball Toss
- Sand Pile
- Bunker Hill
- Spider Web Climb
POTATO, SWEET POTATO, & VEGETABLE PICKING BAG PRICES:
- $8.95 – ¼ peck bag
- $13.95 – ½ peck bag
- $24.95 – 1 peck bag
- $42.95 – ½ bushel bag
- Every person entering must buy at least ¼ peck bag to enter the field or orchard; You can mix and match, put apples, potatoes, sweet potatoes, and vegetables all in the same bag. Everything you pick must fit in the bag!
- Age 2 and under is free, but does not get a bag
- NO wagons in orchard; Except if buying two ½ bushel bags, then can take a wagon in the orchard
- Only pick produce that will fit in the bag that you purchase
- Any extra produce picked that does not fit in your bag will require you to purchase another bag